Corvallis And Albany Attorneys
At Evashevski, Elliott, Cihak & Hediger, P.C., we have an established reputation in Oregon's Willamette Valley for representing clients with vigorous advocacy and assertiveness. Led by an experienced team of attorneys, we have extensive experience in many legal areas. Because of this experience, we can take a comprehensive approach to resolving legal matters and draw upon a wealth of knowledge and experience when developing an effective legal approach. We provide each of our clients with the individualized attention that he or she deserves. Continue reading to learn more about our legal services.
Comprehensive Legal Advice
Our Corvallis and Albany divorce lawyers represent clients in a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Family law: Dissolution of domestic partnerships, equitable division of property, custody, child support, spousal support, visitation/parenting time, child relocation and more.
- Business and corporate law: Corporation and LLC formation, buying and selling small businesses, contract drafting and negotiation, employment law and more.
- Personal injury: car accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases and other injury claims.
- Estate planning: Wills, trusts, asset protection and other related matters.
- Real estate law: Contract drafting and review, advice about transaction, licensing and permit matters and more.
- Probate and trust administration
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Litigation and Appeals
- Agricultural and Seed law
Contact our Corvallis Business and Employment Law Attorneys
Please contact our Oregon offices to schedule an initial consultation. At your consultation you will meet with an experienced attorney at our firm who will provide an objective assessment of your situation. Contact us by email or by telephone at 541-402-4470 (Corvallis office), 541-917-0100 (Albany office).