Location: Corvallis, Oregon
Mr. Howe specializes in trusts and estates, real property, and business.
Mr. Howe previously worked in the tax planning department of the American Express Financial Advisors office in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and for The St. Paul Companies. He was also a Registered Principal for Lutheran Brotherhood (now Thrivent Financial), a not-for-profit financial services company.
Mr. Howe moved to Corvallis with his wife, Dana, after graduating from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2003
Areas of Practice
- Trust and Estates
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Real Property
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2003
- Augsburg College
- B.A. summa cum laude - 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon State Bar, Real Estate, Elder Law, and Trust and Estates sections, Member
- Linn-Benton Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Thrivent Financial, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Express Financial Advisors, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The St. Paul Companies, St. Paul, Minnesota
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Board of Trustees, Corvallis Public Schools Foundation
- Past Member, Board of Directors, The Grace Center for Adult Day Services
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Home Life, Inc.